Poll

Do you want registered users to see your profile and when you are online?

I would like registered users to be able to see my profile and when I am online.
I would like registered users to be able to see my profile only.
I would like registered users to be able to see when I am online only.
I do not want anyone to see either my profile or when I am online.

Author Topic: Do you want registered users to see your profile and when you are online?  (Read 7755 times)

PharmWeb

• Administrator
The PharmWeb Discussion Forum is presently set-up so that other registered users can not see your profile and also can not see when you are online. How do you feel about removing these restrictions (guests would still be unable to access this information)?

manusaktteva

• City: Ahmedabad
  • Organisation: aktteva
Re: Do you want registered users to see your profile and when you are online?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 03:55:43 PM »
It doesn't make any sense to registered users can see any one profile when I am online. Because all the discussion is possible through this forum.

bharatbuk

• City: mumbai
  • Organisation: Bharat Book Bureau
yes it is good idea. member can see any of other registered profile but this thing will highlight your profile while you are online and quick discussion will possible
The PharmWeb Discussion Forum is presently set-up so that other registered users can not see your profile and also can not see when you are online. How do you feel about removing these restrictions (guests would still be unable to access this information)?

compoundia

• City: West Lake Village
  • Organisation: Compoundia Pharmacy
Yes.

Search the V1 and V2 PharmWeb Discussion Forum Archive